Here's the start list for Saturday's 10TT - We are trying to prevent overtaking or drafting hence I have spaced the start list based on the likelihood of riders catching each other rather than your ability.
There are a couple of unknowns in the group so I've best guessed.
IF YOU HAVE ENTERED PLEASE TURN UP! We have restricted entry and you may prevent someone else from taking part.
The following guidance has been issued to enable us to comply with HSC restrictions - it must be adhered to:
- Social distancing must be observed at all times. 2m between all riders
- Only riders and officials allowed in sign on area/parking area - Spectators allowed on course but must observe social distancing requirements
- There will be no "on the day" entries, all riders must register via webscorer (links on GVC Facebook page and www.gvc.gg
- There will be no sign on - just collect your number - by entering the event you agree to accept the usual event waivers
- Hand sanitiser will be available at number collection
- Your race number will be yours for all lock down events - please DO NOT return it after the race
- Start Times will be issued the evening before the event - Your start time will NOT be represented by your race number - please make note of your start time and arrive at the start line 2 minutes before. If you miss your start your will not be able to race.
- Riders must not gather in groups at sign on/warm up
- Warming up on a turbo trainer is permitted but social distancing must be maintained
- Only 2 riders will be allowed at the race start - (one starting and one waiting to start - maintain 2m gap)
- Riders will start with their foot down - there will be no holding or cone to hold
- Results will be posted on the website and facebook page after the race. Results will not be read out at the end of the race.
- Please do not gather after the race
- Turn Up, Collect Number, Warm up, Race, Cool down, Leave.
- If you enter - please turn up, race numbers are limited to 30 people, by being a no show, you may prevent someone else from racing.
- RIDE SAFELY