We are looking for volunteers for the cycling events for the 2021 Island Games. The first step is for anybody who is interested is to register on the 2021 Games website.
We are being asked to get all volunteers to register before the end of 2019, like now please.
The volunteer application for 2021 takes no longer than 10 mins. Applicants are asked to input their details and specify a preference for when and where they would like to volunteer, cycling in your case. For ease of administration and planning we have been asked that all applicants that have come through a sport to use their sport specific code, see below for your code. By registering the Games Organisers can start sorting tee shirts etc etc. Our job, the GVC, is to assign a role for each of you.
- Applicants from cycling can register on http://bttr.im/t8emu using code: CyclingG2021
- For any questions about volunteering please refer to the FAQ section on guernsey2021.gg.
- For outstanding questions please email email@example.com
- Applications are open to anyone who is 16 years of age by the 01.01.2021
- The registration deadline for sports specific volunteers is the 30th June 2020. Everyone is encouraged to register as soon as possible.
Applicants will need to attend one of our registration days (for the purpose of checking your personal details & suitability as well as identifying your uniform size).
In additional for the need for all volunteers to register, we will be holding a meeting, hopefully before Christmas, for all volunteers to attend where we will pass information about the Games, the schedule of events, course details and much more. At the meeting you will be able to indicate how you would like to help. We have most of the key roles for the Games filled, but there are many more so far unfilled, so we need a load of volunteers (especially for marshalling).
If you have any questions please contact Gary Wallbridge on 07781 106768